Payment & Shipping Terms:
High Quality Portable Pen TDS Meter for Hydroponics and Greenhouse
|Name||TDS meter||Brand Name||OEM offered|
|Measure Range||0-9990ppm||Accuracy||± 2%|
|Shape||Small rectangle||Certificate||CE, RoHS|
What is TDS?
TDS value represents the impurities in the water, TDS value is greater, indicating more impurities in the water, on the contrary, less in water.
1. Hold the test data
2. Automatically shut off
3. Measuring range: to measure 0-9990PPM;
4. Accuracy: ± 2% error;
5. Compact and lightweight products
6. Unique temperature compensation function that can automatically be converted into 25 degrees Celsius water temperature automatically under the TDS value;
7. Large-screen LCD display for easy viewing durable
8. Long time without frequent battery replacement with normal use for three years.
TDS meter is a easy tool for testing the level of water quality, popular in water deal industry, household, travelling, and etc, especially hydroponics, greenhouse, horticulture and gardening.
|Tds range||0~9990 ppm|
|Temp range||0~99 celsius(tds-1tm only)|
|Weight||52 g(1.84 oz)|
1. Remove the protective cap.
2. Turn the tds meter on. The on/off switch is located on the panel.
3. Immerse meter into the water/solution up to the maximum immersion level (2)
4. Wait until the display stabilizes. The tds meter automatically compensates for temperature variations. Once the readout is stabilized (10-30 seconds), press the hold button to view the reading out of the water.
5. To use the thermometer, turn the meter on and press the temp button. Pressing the temp button again will switch it to tds mode.
6. After usage, shake off water from your meter or wipe it with a tissue.
7. Do not touch the metal probes. Clean the probes with rubbing alcohol and a cotton swab.
8. Large-screen LCD display for easy viewing durable
Turn on meter after 8 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries, and will be locked automatically after 2 minutes.
Your meter has been factory calibrated to 324ppm,which is suitable for most applications. Re-calibration may be necessary from time-to time, depending on usage.
1. Do not drop the entire tds meter in the water or dip beyond the maximum immersion level. This unit is not water-tight and is not covered under the warranty is not water enters the unit.
2. Do not store the tds meter under high temperature or direct sunlight. This will shorten the life-span of the product and potentially void the warranty.
3. The tds-1 is calibrated at 50ppm.It is recommended that the calibration level be as close as possible to sample to be tested. If you are testing higher ppm (member, water quality association).
Three year limited warranty
This product is warranted to the purchaser
Against material and workmanship for three years from the date of purchase.
Repair of parts and labor, or replacement at the company's option. Transportation charge to the purchaser.