Payment & Shipping Terms:
Best Handheld Electronic Waterproof Temperature PH Tester Portable Water Meter Tester for Indoor Gardening
|Name||PH tester||Brand Name||OEM offered|
|Battery||3*1.5V(AG-13 button cell)||Weight||80g|
|Shape||Small rectangle||Certificate||CE, RoHS|
What is PH tester?
PH tester is an electronic device used for measuring the PH (acidity or alkalinity) of a liquid (though special probes are sometimes used to measure the pH of semi-solid substances). A typical pH meter consists of a special measuring probe (A glass electrode) connected to an electronic meter that measures and displays the pH reading, and this tester also can test temperature.
PH meter is an easy tool for testing the level of water quality, popular in water deal industry, household, travelling, and etc, especially hydroponics, greenhouse, horticulture and gardening.
|PH range||0.00~14.00 ph|
|PH Accuracy||± 0.01ph|
|Auto. Temp. compensation||0.1℃-80℃|
|Power supply||3*1.5V(AG-13 button cell)|
|Calibration||Automatic two points calibration|
|Auto shut off function||4 minutes|
1. Remove the protective sleeve
2. Clean the Electrode with distilled water and wipe clean the spare water.
3. Press the "ON/OFF" button .Turn on the meter.
4. Immerse the PH meter electrode in the solution
5. Lightly shake the meter, read the data when the numeric stabilized.
6. The temperate displays at the bottom of the screen.
7. Press the "ON/OFF" button to shut off the instrument.
8. Clean the electrode with pure water, cover the electrode protective sleeve.
1. Turn on the PH meter
2. Immerse the electrode in PH 6.86 standard buffer solution. (Under the temperature of 25°C)
3. After digital stabilized, press the "shift" button for 5 seconds, (The instrument comes into the automatic calibration Status).Wait until the display digital is 6.86pH Then complete PH 6.86 point calibration
4. Clean the electrode with distilled water and dry it with filter paper. Immerse the electrode in pH 4.00 standard buffer solution
5. After digital stabilized, press "shift" button for 5 seconds. Wait until the digital is 4.00 pH Complete the ph 4.00 point calibration.
6.Clean the electrode with distilled water and wipe clean the spare water.Put the electrode in the PH 9.18 standard solution until the data stable,the data will be in 9.17pH----9.19pH. The data is in the range of allowable error.
7. This instrument calibration work is completed after all the steps.
The instrument need recalibrate in the following condition.
1. Long time no use or use very long time after calibration
2. The electrode is used Very frequently.
3. The testing accuracy requirement is very high.
4.Do not press the "shift" button long time in the air.Otherwise the meter need recalibrate.
When the display value is fuzzy or unshown,it shall check the battery voltage. Lessing than 4.5V, it shall promptly replace the battery.
When changing battery,unscrew battery cover and replace the battery. Pay attention to the polarity of battery.
The instrument maintains for a year, from the delivery date, guaranteeing due to production and material defects
If the instrument need to be changed or repaired (not the artificial damage or caused by fault using) ,please mail the manual and the instrument together to our factory .We will solve all the problem for you .
1. All inquiry will get our prompt reply
2. Persist ant notice of production and shipment process
3. Customized logo printing and package are available here
4. Strict quality control and inspection before shipment
5. Normally ship out the order within 7-12days after order confirmation