Payment & Shipping Terms:
140×140×200cm Indoor Gardening Grow Tent for Hydro and Floriculture with High Reflective Mylar
|Name||Gardening Grow tent||Brand Name||OEM offered|
|Color||Black||Material||600D Mylar fabric|
1. Greenhouse plant cultivation, planting flowers
2. 600D canvas makes it waterproof and couldn't rip
3. For training and in soil water
4. Quick and hassle free assembly
5. Support bars capable of 50KG
6. 100% non toxic grow tents material
7. 100% lightproof
8. 95% reflective rate dimpled metallic material
9. High quality zipper
10. Easy to set up by one person comes with its own carrying case. Light weight, easily collapsible. Thicker fabric, sturdier zippers, stronger poles
11. Can precisely control the temperature, humidity, light intensity and light use of cycles
What is in the tent?
1. Grow tent outer shell
2. Steel framework kit
3. Still corner connector
4. Remvable fabric spill-proof tray
5. Fan and filter Velcro hanging straps
6. Storage bag
7. Assembly instruction
Hydroponics, Indoor garden, Horticulture, Indoor plant grow,Floriculture.
1. First it's light -weight (good for moving your grow hut around if it's needed).
2. When you finished growing you can pack it up and put it away without taking too much space.
3. Its 100% fire resistant so it's very safe to growing your own plants in it.
4. Its way cheaper than building your own grows box and saving you time and effort.
5. Easy to setup and install.
6. Its 99% light proof. You can ignore that one present because it's hardly noticeable, you can put it in your bedroom and it will be still dark.
7. It stand heat much better than a wooden grow box because the heat can grow through the light weight material without any disadvantages to the grow tent
|Material||600D Mylar fabric|
|Tube||28/25/22/19/16mm metal poles|
|Corner||Metal / polypropylene|
1. All products have been checked and packaged in good condition before dispatch.
2. All products have warranty.
3. If you are not satisfied with our product and service. Please contact us first before giving a non-positive feedback or dispute. We will try to our best to solve the problems